Pennine Pods Ltd are manufacturers of anything and everything to do with foam and fibreglass.
Fibreglass Infused for Original Designs
We have many years of experience in the industry and have created a unique way of infusing fibreglass to foam boards (materials and procedures), which is patent protected.
Create a unique experience
If you have a caravan site, campsite or even a pub or hotel and are looking for something different and distinctive that will generate higher occupancy and a premium rental charge, thus getting a quicker return on your investment, give us a call. Even if you are just looking for a play house, tree house for the children or a garden office, additional accommodation or a man cave at the bottom of your garden, then Pennine Pods can help.
Why Fibreglass Infused Foam?
The benefits of a foam fibreglass structure far out-weigh timber. Our structures are extremely adaptable and versatile, with it being easy to add extra bedrooms, en-suite’s and bathrooms, anything is possible. They are as happy underground as they are in trees and on water, they even float!
If you have a specific design/structure you would like manufactured, then you need to speak to us, and we will turn your idea into reality.
We mould the foam board to your requirements: To give an idea of the weight of our structures, The Ingleborough fully loaded with windows, roof covering etc, comes in under 1000kgs - 1 ton.
STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE, DURABLE….What more do you want!
Using a unique method of manufacture, we can offer the following benefits:
- New unique concept
- Lifespan of 60 years plus
- Versatile - can create bespoke/specialist items tailored to customer needs
- Impervious to ROT, MOULD, RODENTS and MOISTURE
- High thermal efficiency. Ideal for both Hot and Cold Climates "and holds one of the highest thermal insulation ratings in the UK" Lancaster University Studies
- Excellent long term investment
- Very low maintenance
- Very low running costs
- Can be used all year round
- Very strong
- One complete bonded unit (no air gaps) when expanding or contracting
- Can adapt sympathetically to all surroundings
- Off Grid Systems available
- Ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Not affected by Salt Air
Download a range of information about our foam fibreglass structures and glamping pods
Our Pods are/can have:
- Cool in summer
- Warm in winter
- Low running costs (all year round)
- Low maintenance
- Patio doors
- Bi-fold doors
- Additional bedroom/s
- Bespoke structures available
- Disabled access in all structures
- In Trees
- Floating structures
- Beach huts (salt air does not harm them)
- Floating homes
- Man caves
- Garden office
- Garden accommodation
- Low cost housing
- Summer house
- Hot tub pod
- Sauna pod
- Wet rooms
Services we offer:
- Internal decoration
- Structural report
- On-site meetings
- Survey report on site
- On-site planning meetings
- Artists impression, before and after
- Help with planning applications
- Groundwork services infrastructure
- Siting of structures
- Living roofs - sedum and/or grass
Suitable for anything you can think of!
The product is so easy to work with, if you want an additional door, window, bedroom, bathroom etc., all we do is cut the hole and fit the addition then bond it to the main structure………as simple as that!
All with no effect to the strength, integrity and thermal efficiency of the structure.
We're happy to provide any additional information you may require, or discuss how we can help your imagination run wild, to create a unique and original glamping experience for your customers, ensuring something different and unique.
Call us or email us: